How to Order
How to order framed and unframed originals
1. Perhaps it would be best to e-mail me first to be sure that the painting/paintings you are interested in are still available.
2. On a piece of paper print your name, shipping address and a phone number or e-mail address where I can reach you (just in case).
3. Write down the title of the painting that you would like to order.
Add cost of painting, tax, if applicable (CT residents only add 6%) then shipping charges. All pricing and shipping charges are included with each
original painting description.
4. As payment we accept Personal Checks (please include phone number) and Money Orders. Please make payable to Karen Good.
5. We ship all originals Priority Mail through the USPS within 1 week of receipt of payment.
I think that covers it all! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you ever so much for your support! It is truly appreciated!
Happy, happy, joy joy!
How to order books
1. Print your name, shipping address and a phone number or e-mail address on piece of paper.
2. Write down which books you would like to order, including information for personalizing if you so wish.
Add cost of each book (individual pricing included in each book description), tax, if applicable (CT residents only add 6%) then shipping charges.
3. Shipping Chart for Books:
1 book - add $4.00
2 books - add $5.00
3 books - add $6.00
4 books - add $7.00
5 books - add $8.00
6 books - add $9.00
7 books or more - e-mail me for shipping charges.
4. For payment we accept personal checks (please include your phone number) or Money Orders. Please make payable to Karen Good.
5. We ship our books via Media Mail through the USPS. Once we receive your payment, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need your order sooner, just let me know and we will take care of it.
6. Send your order to:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can't thank you enough for your support! Very best wishes to you and yours!